Corona Virus Diving Solomon Islands August – September Update
WE ARE HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE SOLOMON ISLANDS REMAIN COVID-19 FREE. WE TRUST YOU ARE ALL STAYING SAFE WHEREVER YOU ARE ON PLANET OCEAN. THE BORDERS HOWEVER REMAIN SHUT FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CITIZENS AND GUESTS ALIKE. WE ARE STILL HERE AND CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU VISIT US ON THE OTHER SIDE OF ALL OF THIS.
WE ARE THRILLED TO SHARE THAT WE HAVE HAD OUR FIRST COUPLE OF DOMESTIC TRAVELERS VISIT US THE PAST FEW WEEKS. WE ARE REALLY HOPING FOR SOME MORE DOMESTIC VISITORS IN THE NEXT MONTH, AS WE CONTINUE TO PARTNER WITH SOLOMON AIRLINES, AGNES GATEWAY HOTEL AND OUR OTHER MUNDA ACCOMMODATION PARTNERS WITH OUR HELPFUL HOLIDAY CAMPAIGN.
MORE NEWS BELOW ON OUR VIRTUAL CLASSROOM:
- We have recently launched our React Right virtual First Aid refresher courses – Did your first aid course expire and do you need to renew? All agency certifications will be accepted for a virtual renewal/refresher. We are thrilled to offer this refresher course for SBD $250 AUD – it includes the digital course materials, online exam, a practical ZOOM session with our team as well as the certification card.
- SSI Enriched Air Nitrox! This course is still offered via our virtual classroom! It includes the digital e-learning materials as well as online exam, plus an hour or so with us virtually to go over some of the content. Note the discounted price for this course is now SBD $200 AUD and includes certification.
- SSI Ecology programs! These courses can be a fabulous gift to non-diving friends and kids! The ecology courses are aimed at increasing your knowledge of the underwater world and helping to protect our reefs, corals, sharks and fragile ecosystems on planet ocean. The courses are all offered online and via our virtual classroom. You work through the materials and exam in your own time. We schedule weekly sessions via ZOOM to discuss course content. We offer the virtual courses (sold separately) at SBD $200 AUD each, but we are super thrilled to also further discount if you purchase a bundle.
COVID SUPER SPECIALS: FOR OUR LOCALS IN THE SOLOMON ISLANDS DURING CLOSED BORDERS:
- Try Scuba – SBD $600 SBD per student all inclusive
- SSI full open water certification course – SBD $2,200 SBD all inclusive
- Guided 2 tank dive – SBD $900 SBD plus SBD $140 SBD Kastom fee – our special at this time includes gear as well
- Guided Snorkel – SBD $200 SBD plus SBD $140 SBD Kastom fee – our special at this time includes gear as well
OUR DIVE MUNDA CONSULTING SERVICES
Do you know a scuba dive or tourism operator in the South Pacific that needs some assistance during the COVID-19 crisis? The timely new Dive Munda Consulting service, offered virtually, spearheaded by Dive Munda owner/operator and approved Business Advisor for Business Link Pacific Belinda Botha, is now offering up to 100% subsidized assistance for virtual business coaching and consulting on Business Continuity, Strategy and Business Planning, Organizational Management, HR, training and recruitment services during the crisis. Contact us directly via the link here to learn more!
Post Source: Dive Munda