Solomon Islands Guided Tours
WW2 Historical Tour Highlights – 1 person only (SBS440) 2 person or more (SBD385 per person)
This guided tour visits war monuments and relics important to the Japanese and American Allied Forces. Highlights on this tour are visiting important strategic locations of the Battle of Guadalcanal.
All prices are in Solomon Island Dollar, please use the currency converter on this page to see prices in your currency.
- American War Memorial
- Henderson Field & Memorial Gardens
- Bloody Ridge Mt Austin Japanese War Memorial
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Cost: SBD $350 per person
- Schedule: Daily from 9am and 1pm
- Departs: GTS Office or Collection from Hotel
- What to Bring/Wear: Comfortable clothing, Sunscreen, Hat, Camera, Insect spray
DepartureGTS Office or Collection from Hotel
Departure TimeDaily from 9am and 1pm
Dress CodeComfortable clothing, Sunscreen, Hat, Camera, Insect spray